Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Calm Before the Storm


It has been 3 years since I entered the heart of darkness known as the Electronic Entertainment Expo.

I used to go every year since they came back from Atlanta in 1999.

I have been sidetracked for 3 years thanks to medical school.

I am planning on taking pics and describing all that I have seen for those who have never been able to get in.

I will be your eyes and ears on the inside. Please join me on my trip into what can be the funnest experience for the avid videogamer.

Gotta get up early tomorrow. We will talk again soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger JonSolo42 said...

Brilliant!
I'm so glad you're going, Mehrdad. I hope you bring lots of memory card space for photos!

So, what's your reaction on the three press conferences? I thought Sony's was pretty underwhelming, I honestly was expecting more from them. I'm really excited about Nintendo, and think that they've really got a great attitude toward the future. At least they're taking risks! I have a feeling it will work out really well for them-- although I don't think the North American response to DS isn't as strong as they suggest.

1:29 AM  
Blogger Mehrdad said...

I agree with you Jon, but the DS is kicking the crap out of most other systems right now. I'm the only one of my friends that doesn't have one. The PSP is an awesome system, but the price is way to prohibitivie.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home