Monday, June 06, 2011

E3 2011 Will Soon Be Upon Us!

It's that time of year again, when the videogame world converges on the city of lost angels, and tries to stir-up as much interest as they can from their future products.  As I've stated in previous "the day before" posts, from past E3's, this truly is the calm before the storm.  Which is why I love the post/video below, from our friends over at gamrtv.  Enjoy the silence while it lasts, because starting tomorrow at 12 (noon) Pacific Standard Time, hell will be unleashed!

I'll see you all after the show tomorrow.  I'll be sure to take as many pictures as I can, gather as much insider info as is humanly possible, and of course, get some hands-on reviews.  Enjoy your time here, and I'll do my best to enjoy myself over there.  Take care.

P.S. - If anyone wants a nice round-up, and discussion of the different press conferences from the first day, look no further than my friend Jon's blog:  http://geekwordofmouth.blogspot.com/


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger JonSolo42 said...

Thanks for the plug, Mehrdad! I hope your first day went well.

1:00 AM  
Blogger Mehrdad said...

No probs Jon, I wanted to directly link to your specific posts, but couldn't find a way to do so. :(

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home